ALL TRAIL RIDES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Trail Rides: Horseback Riding
Trail rides are fun for everyone. Never been on a horse? No problem. Our horses are very well trained and are used to beginner riders. We will start everyone off in an arena and will give you a short lesson on how to control the horse that you have been assigned to. Once everyone in the group feels comfortable, we will head the group out on trail. All trail rides are guided by one of our professional staff. A group larger then 6 people will have a guide in front and a guide in back.
Prices For Trail Rides:
- $40.00 per person for ( 1 ) hour ride
- $50.00 per person for ( 1.5 ) hour ride
- $60.00 per person for ( 2 ) hour ride
Trail Ride Times:
- 10:00am- 11:00am ( 1 hour )
- 12:00pm- 1:00pm ( 1 hour )
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm ( 1 hour )
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm ( 1 hour )
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm ( 1 hour )
- All riders must be 10 years and older
- All riders are required to have a Cook County trail riders license, which can be purchased at our stable for $4.00.
- Helmets are required and provided for all riders under the age of 18.
- We have a weight limit of 240lbs.. ( We have two horse that can hold up to 300lbs, if needed, please request a larger horse when booking an appointment
- All trail rides are by appointment only
we require a non-refundable deposit of $10.00 per rider at the time of booking. We guarantee that we will not book any other riders in your time slot, that we will have the appropriate staff here to cover your trail ride, all the horses ready, the arena ready and the trails ready for your ride. There is a lot of preparation in trail rides, so we appreciate your understanding.